Enviro Kodiak 1200 Wood Stove
The Enviro Kodiak 1200 will turn your inefficient wood burning fireplace into a thing of beauty with it’s classic steel woodstove design. With 67,000 BTU/h & optimum efficiency at 82.6% , the Kodiak 1200 insert will provide enough heat for as much as 2,200 sq. ft.
Looking for more? Check out the big brother – Kodiak 1700. This wood burning insert will provide endless nights cozied up by the fire with loved ones, just like you used to do at Grandma’s house during winter time.
|Model||Kodiak 1200 Freestanding|
|Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.)||2,200 ft²|
|Heat Output EPA (BTU)|
|Firebox Size||1.85 ft³|
|Log Size (recommended)||18″|
|Log Size (max.)||20″|
|Burn Time (max.)||6-10 hrs|
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 400 lbs.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Step Top or Flat Top Body Style.
- Pedestal Base with Standard Ash Pan.
- Cast Iron Legs in Painted, Gold or Nickel with Standard Ash Pan.
- Cast Iron Door in Painted, Gold or Nickel Finish and Painted Door with Gold or Nickel Trim.
- 135 CFM Fan Kit with Variable Speed Control.
- “Heat Efficiency Shield” Convection Air Scoop for Flat Top Models.
- Fresh Air Kit for Airtight Homes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.