|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 32 in|
Black Earth Freestanding Hybrid Grill
The Black Earth Freestanding Hybrid Grill combines the flavour of wood pellet fuel with the ease of propane fuel. Pick your favourite wood pellet flavour and use it as a primary fuel source or switch to propane for a quick and classic grilling experience. A natural gas conversion kit, sold separately, allows for safe and easy connection to your home gas line. Made in Canada with 304 grade steel, this hybrid grill is sure to be a staple in your backyard or on your patio for years to come.
- Fuel Type: Gas/Pellet Combo (Propane Standard – Natural Gas Conversion Sold Separately)
- Max BTUs: 32,000
- Grilling Area: 650 sq. in.
- Temperature Range: 100°F – 600°F
- Assembled Dimensions: 38″H x 45″W x 25″D
- Choose to cook with wood pellets or propane for a unique and versatile cooking space
- Natural gas conversion kit sold separately for easy connection to your home natural gas line
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills provide superior heat retention and excellent sear marks
- Wood-fired pellets are easily lit with the propane boost to be used as your main fuel source or to add wood flavour to your food
- Durable 304 grade steel construction is built to last
- Includes upper rack, grill cover and two cutting boards
- Made in Canada!