Pacific Energy Vista Insert LE
Vista Insert LE is a perfect option of smaller masonry or factory-built fireplaces. It is designed to provide combustion and controlled heat efficiently. To deliver more heat from less fuel, it raises the burn temperature while extending the burn time. Vista Insert LE is easy to use, easy to light and it display the clear view of the flame. It facilitates a variable speed fan, clean-glass, heavy-gauge overbuilt construction and air-wash technology. Enjoy the long term comfort and warmth of Vista Insert LE.
- BTUs: 56,000
- Efficiency: 72%
- Emissions: 1.9 gm/hr.
- Log Size: 16″, 17″(max)
- Firebox Size: 1.6 c.ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: 152 sq.in.
- Weight: 280 lbs.
- Certified for EPA 2020
- Catalytic-Free Technology for durability and reliabilty
- High capacity baffle system
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, Rails, Tubes and Flame Shield
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- 2×80 cfm temperature-actuated variable-speed blowers
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
Manual: Click Here!!