Enviro Kodiak 1700 Wood Stove
The Enviro Kodiak 1700 freestanding wood stove comes with twin-injector ports for a safe and convenient start-up anybody in the family can become familiar with.
You’d never guess this heavy-duty construction steel, brick-lined firebox weighs up to 400 lbs once the flickering flames begin dancing in the corners of the room and bring cheer to the atmosphere.
|Model||Kodiak 1700 Wood Stove|
|Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.)||3,000 ft²|
|Heat Output EPA (BTU)|
|Firebox Size||2.5 ft³|
|Log Size (recommended)||20″|
|Log Size (max.)||20″|
|Burn Time (max.)||8-12 hrs|
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 400 lbs.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Step Top or Flat Top Body Style.
- Pedestal Base with Standard Ash Pan.
- Cast Iron Legs in Painted, Gold or Nickel with Standard Ash Pan.
- Cast Iron Door in Painted, Gold or Nickel Finish and Painted Door with Gold or Nickel Trim.
- 135 CFM Fan Kit with Variable Speed Control.
- “Heat Efficiency Shield” Convection Air Scoop for Flat Top Models.
- Fresh Air Kit for Airtight Homes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.