Enviro Kodiak 1700 Wood Fireplace Insert
The Enviro Kodiak 1700 Wood Fireplace Insert is big brother to the 1200 Series. True to it’s name, with the Kodiak 1700 providing a heat output of 74,000 BTU/h, you will survive and thrive in the coldest of winters, either hibernating passively in your den with the cubs and your bear-mate or having an awesome night in with friends. Able to burn for a minimum of 8 hours straight up to a maximum of 12, this is one for the ages; an everlasting, old-school family fireplace fit for hot chocolate, a board game and memories…or smoked salmon and drinks!
|Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.)||3,000 ft²|
|Heat Output EPA (BTU)|
|Firebox Size||1.85 ft³|
|Log Size (recommended)||20″|
|Log Size (max.)||N/A|
|Burn Time (max.)||8-12 hrs|
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Oversize w/Trim Panel
46 1⁄8” W x 33″ H
- Regular w/Trim Panel
46 1⁄8” W x 28″ H
- Cast Iron Door in Painted, Gold or Nickel Finish.
- Angled Flue Collar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.