Enviro Kodiak 1200 Wood Fireplace Insert
With the Enviro Kodiak 1200 wood fireplace insert you will enjoy the timeless look of a vintage wood fireplace with the added safety of an insert. Huddled around this nostalgic fireplace, which makes for a great aesthetic fit on a stone wall, the family will be taken back in times of old when you would throw logs into the fire. A lovely addition, she sets the mood for bed-time stories and movie nights, just like at Grandma’s.
For her compact size she heats up a fair area of 2,200 ft² at low emissions of 3.3 gm/hr. A genuine gem for the more energy efficiency and space-aware minded consumer.
|Model||Enviro Kodiak 1200|
|Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.)||2,200 ft²|
|Heat Output EPA (BTU)||67,000 BTU/h|
|Firebox Size||1.85 ft³|
|Log Size (recommended)||18″|
|Log Size (max.)||N/A|
|Burn Time (max.)||6-10 hrs|
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Oversize w/Trim Panel
46 1⁄8” W x 33″ H
- Regular w/Trim Panel
46 1⁄8” W x 28″ H
- Cast Iron Door in Painted, Gold or Nickel Finish.
- Angled Flue Collar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.