Enviro Boston 1200 Wood Stove
Being the smaller model to the Enviro Boston 1700 freestanding stove, the compact 1200 stove packs the punch its latter is well known for, all in a smaller firebox made for consumers who are looking to save some space.
Still standing on all fours, the Boston 1200 series also stays true to the 1600's look of old that would have been found during the Salem Witch Trials.
The Dual action door latch is laser cut and chrome plated with a wooden handle that will never get hot to the touch.
|Model||Boston 1200 Wood Stove|
|Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.)||2,200 ft²|
|Heat Output EPA (BTU)|
|Firebox Size||1.85 ft³|
|Log Size (recommended)||18″|
|Log Size (max.)||20″|
|Burn Time (max.)||6-10 hrs|
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Dual action door latch is laser cut and chrome plated with a wooden handle.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Painted Black or Chestnut enamel finish.
- Cast iron side shelves in Multiple Finishes.
- 135 CFM Fan Kit with Variable Speed Control.
- Fresh Air Kit for Airtight Homes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.