Pacific Energy FP30 Arch
The FP30 Arch meets the need for high-capacity heat in a wood burning fireplace. Boasting a large curved cast iron framed door, this fireplace is packed with standard features for outstanding performance.
For additional heat source utilization, an optional EPA Certified Heat Distribution System is available for the FP30 Arch. Using standard “B” vent piping, the powered heat distribution system transfers heat into isolated rooms. Each heat duct is independently switch controlled, allowing for on demand control and comfort.
NEW! Upgrade the traditional look of your FP30 Arch with the new Craftsman surround (for Series B units only).
Contact Us Watch Video
|Model||Pacific Energy FP30 Arch|
|Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)||99,000|
|Heat Output EPA (BTU)||38,500|
|Firebox Size||3.0 cu.ft.|
|Log Size (recommended)||18 in.|
|Log Size (max.)||20 in.|
|Burn Time (max.)||10 hrs.|
Key Features and Benefits
- EPA Certified
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- 3 cubic foot Summit firebox
- Cast iron door with ash lip
- Oversize glass viewing window
- Cast iron grills
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Mobile home approved (Series B only)
- Requires 6″ chimney
– Not available
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.