Kingsman ZCV42 Gas Fireplace
The Kingsman ZCV42 direct vent gas fireplace is the older brother to the ZCV39. It features the same heat output, but a bigger glass area – more beautiful flames to look at without the added heat that typically comes from a bigger unit.
Customize your fireplace to fit your needs by choosing traditional logs or contemporary glass, picture frame style faceplates in two widths or a flush face finish with your finishing materials brought right up to the edge of the fireplace.
|FE (p.4.1-02)%||53.6% / 54.9%||64.6% / 67%||53.6% / 54.9%||64.6% / 67%|
|Glass Size||31 19/32″W x 26 9/32″H||31 19/32″W x 26 9/32″H||31 19/32″W x 26 9/32″H||31 19/32″W x 26 9/32″H|
|Size||39 3/8″W x 37 3/4″H x 18 3/8″D||39 3/8″W x 37 3/4″H x 18 3/8″D||39 3/8″W x 37 3/4″H x 18 3/8″D||39 3/8″W x 37 3/4″H x 18 3/8″D|
|Viewing Area||29 5/8″W x 24 1/8″H||29 5/8″W x 24 1/8″H||29 5/8″W x 24 1/8″H||29 5/8″W x 24 1/8″H|
|Warranty||Click Here!||Click Here!||Click Here!||Click Here!|
N or LP:
Standing Pilot (pilot on all the time for gas valve to work). Upgradeable by dealers for full function remotes.
NE or LPE:
IPI (Intermittent Pilot Ignition):
Proflame 1 (Basic system, upgradeable by dealers with full function remote).
- Clean view design that replaces a louvred design with something more modern
- Standing pilot model keeps your pilot on year round for easy lighting – even in a power outage, and features Hi/Low heat adjustment
- IPI model allows your pilot light to be lit, or turned off with the press of a button. Battery operated remote allows pilot to be lit with or without electricity. Also features flame height adjustment between six settings
- Available as a “decorative” rated unit with tempered glass or “heater” rated unit with ceramic glass. Ceramic glass will radiate significantly more heat then tempered glass, even though BTU outputs are similar
- On/Off and On/Off/Thermostat remotes available for standing pilot models, same options as well as On/Off/Thermostat/Modulating remotes available for IPI models