Boston 1700 Wood Fireplace Insert
The Enviro Boston 1700 Fireplace Insert is very distinct in its big and emboldened bourgeois body, only befitting the most prolific position in the house; a status symbol, not of money but for one of good taste for the finest.
Never worry about the size of your rooms, she covers 3,000 ft² all on her own and engulfs 20 inch logs in flames for up to twelve hours long. The crossbreed of striking architectural influences, a true Doberman it is.
|Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.)||3,000 ft²|
|Heat Output EPA (BTU)|
|Firebox Size||2.5 ft³|
|Log Size (recommended)||20″|
|Log Size (max.)||N/A|
|Burn Time (max.)||8-12 hrs|
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Dual action door latch is laser cut and chrome plated with a wooden handle.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Painted Black, Chestnut or Diamond Black Enamel Finish.
- Angled Flue Collar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.