Enviro Boston 1700 Wood Fireplace Insert
The Enviro Boston 1700 wood fireplace insert is a force to be reckoned with. Pumping out enough heat for up to 3000 ft² with a classic cast iron design, this insert is a timeless upgrade to an older wood burning fireplace. Easily installed and maintained with it’s heavy construction and limited lifetime warranty, the Boston 1700 wood insert will last you and your family for years to come.
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU): 74,000
- Efficiency: 84.7%
- Emissions: 2.9 g/hr
- Install Dimensions: 27″ W x 19 ¼” H x 18 ½” D
- Log Size: 20″
- Firebox Size: 2.5 ft³
- Glass Size: 177 in²
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch for extra safety
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Dual action door latch is laser cut and chrome plated with a wooden handle.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Keeps glass clean with Ultra strong air wash Technology
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Approved for mobile homes
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
Brochure: Enviro Wood Fireplace Inserts Brochure (Jan 2019)
Warranty: Click Here!