|Dimensions||74 × 36 × 32 in|
Black Earth Built-In Hybrid Grill
Available on backorder
The Black Earth Built-In Hybrid Grill is the ultimate experience for the grilling master creating their dream outdoor kitchen this summer. Combining the flavour of wood pellets with the ease of propane (or natural gas), this grill will stand the test of the time – which essential to installing in a semi-permanent structure like an outdoor kitchen. Choose to install your grill with the optional Cedar Stand for an easy installation that would blend perfectly with your deck or patio.
The Black Earth Freestanding Hybrid Grill combines the flavour of wood pellet fuel with the ease of propane fuel. Pick your favourite wood pellet flavour and use it as a primary fuel source or switch to propane for a quick and classic grilling experience. A natural gas conversion kit, sold separately, allows for safe and easy connection to your home gas line. Made in Canada with 304 grade steel, this hybrid grill is sure to be a staple in your backyard or on your patio for years to come.
- Fuel Type: Gas/Pellet Combo (Propane Standard – Natural Gas Conversion Included)
- Max BTUs: 48,000
- Grilling Area: 650 sq. in.
- Temperature Range: 100°F – 600°F
- Available with or without Cedar Stand (additional cost for stand)
- Natural gas conversion kit included in the box for easy connection to your home natural gas line
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills provide superior heat retention and excellent sear marks
- Wood-fired pellets are easily lit with the propane boost to be used as your main fuel source or to add wood flavour to your food
- Durable 304 grade steel construction is built to last
- Made in right here in Canada, in Manitoba!